Applying for a PUC Lab Account
Steps to Take:
- Verify that you are eligible for an account.
Eligibility Requirements are listed below.
- Read the PUC Lab Policies
- Fill out and submit the online Account Application Form.
Or you can print out the formand bring to Mr. Brian Schriver in Room 366G, Bloomberg Center.
- a physics major;
- enrolled in Introduction to Classical Physics,
- enrolled in 171.201-202, or
- enrolled in a junior- or senior-level physics course.
Graduate students may apply for a PUC account for use for the Advanced Laboratory Course or an ESL course. This account will work only on Advanced Lab and General Physics Lab computers.
Exceptions to the above may be granted at the descretion of the PUC Lab Systems Administrator.